General Listening Quiz
|easy||restaurants||man – woman||01:10|
What is your favorite restaurant? What do you like most about the restaurant? What do you usually order there? How much does this meal cost?
“grab a bite to eat” = go out to eat
“Let’s grab a bite to eat after the movie.”
“pig out” = eat a lot
“My brothers pigged out on pizza last night.”
A. Listen to the recording and answer the questions.
Do the vocabulary quizzes with the words from the conversation for more practice:
What are common menu items that people see in a traditional restaurant in your country? What are the main ingredients in these items? How much do these menu items cost?
Use the Internet to find a restaurant in the area where you now live. Then, answer these questions:
- What is the name of the restaurant?
- What is the restaurant’s address?
- What type of food does it serve?
- What time does it open and close?
- What days of the week is the restaurant closed, if any?
- Are there reviews of the restaurant, and if so, what do customers say about the food and service?