[Back to Quiz]
Meet My FamilyBasic Level
Listen to the sentences again by pressing the Play Audio button and read along with the recording.
[ Other Audio Options: Play RealMedia | Play Window Media ]
- So, what does your father do for a living? (He's an architect.)
- How many people are in your family? (There are five people in my family.)
- How old is your sister? (She turned 10 in May.)
- Where do your parents live now? (They live in London.)
- How many brothers and sisters do you have? (I have two sisters.)
- What is your brother's name? (His name is Chris.)
- Where does your mother work? (She works in a library.)
- How long have you been married? (Since 1993.)
- Do you have any children? (Yes, two daughters.)
- Where did you and your wife meet? (We met at a Christmas party.)
Now, write your opinions on a similar topic at Randall's ESL Blog HERE.
Randall's Sites: Daily ESL | ESL Blog | EZSlang | Train Your Accent | Tips For Students | Hiking In Utah