General Listening Quiz
|intermediate||daily activities||man and young woman||02:10|
What are common after-school activities children and teenagers might be involved in during a normal school week?
A. Listen to the recording and answer the questions.
Describe your typical weekly schedule, including school, work, and leisure activities. Use adverbs of frequency (e.g., always, almost always, often, sometimes, seldom, never, etc.) and time expressions (once a week, twice a month, once in a while, etc.) to describe your schedule.
Contact a friend or family member online, by phone, by text, or by mobile app. Find at the answers to these questions:
- What are three things they do in the morning?
- What do they usually do for lunch?
- Do they eat alone or with friends or colleagues?
- What are two things they do in the afternoon?
- Where do they have dinner?
- What do they often do in the evening?
- What time do they go to bed?