[ Quiz Script ]
|1. Pre-Listening Exercises [Top]|
SAMPLE QUESTIONS: |
- What is our homework for tomorrow?
- When do classes start next month?
Listen by pressing the Play button. Then, select the best response for each sentence or question.
|2. Listening Exercises [Top]|
Example: (You hear): How many people are in your family?
You see these responses: A. Four people. OR B. They don't live year.
The best response is A. Four people.
[ Other Audio Option: Play Window Media ]
Listen to the sentences again as you read the Quiz Script.
Answer each question below about your school experiences? If you aren't a student now, think about each question in the past tense.
|3. Post-Listening Exercises [Top]|
- Where do you go to school?
- What time does school start?
- What is your favorite class?
- What is your English teacher's name? If you have more than one teacher, what are their names?
- What do you like or dislike about your English class? Explain.
- What is the hardest part about learning English? Explain.
- What time do you go home from school?
Now, write your opinions on a similar topic at Randall's ESL Blog HERE.
Randall's Sites: Daily ESL | ESL Blog | EZSlang | Train Your Accent | Tips For Students | Hiking In Utah