English Culture Videos
Instructions: Watch this video and answer the questions. Then, read the script at the bottom of the page.
Online Investigations and Discussion Questions
Use the Internet to find the answers to these questions?
- What are the most common breds of cats?
- What is the average lifespan for a cat?
- What are the best ways to house train a cat?
- How much food should you give a cat a day?
- What are some tips to helping dogs and cats get along in the same house?
- What kinds of toys or living arrangements are best to keep a cat active and healthy?
Hi, this is Aubrey from esl-lab.com, and right now I’m just hanging out with my little cat, Sam.
He is 14, and I got him from my aunt.
He had been abandoned, and his poor little leg was broken, but that healed up just fine, and now he’s doing really well.