“Episode 25: Behind the Curtain: A Tour of Randall’s ESL Cyber Listening Lab”
Over the years, people have asked Randall many questions about his work with his Web sites. Look at these questions and think about some possible ideas before you start watching the video:
- Why did Randall start his Web site?
- When and where did he start his work?
- How much training did he have before he started to create Web sites?
- How does he come up with new ideas for the listening conversations?
- Who assists Randall in the development of his Web sites?
Watch the video and answer the questions. Look for the closed-captions option ( CC ) at the bottom of the video to watch the transcript. [The captions are automatically generated, so they are not perfect.]