Web Site Update – September 2019
With many students and teachers returning to a new school session or semester, I want to update you on changes to the site as well as some basic tips on how to use the site better:
- Review the video tutorials that help you understand the design and history of the site.
- Print out the ESL Study Handouts that can be very helpful to teachers and students.
- Create a study plan by using my Self-Study Guide. You can select listening and video activities by topic.
- Check out the over 300+ vocabulary quizzes that go with the listening activities. These are designed to review the key vocabulary in my conversations.
- Check out some of my newest culture videos to which I will be adding more this month.
- Contact me with an idea or suggestion for new listening activities.
- Visit my Facebook page where I post other learning tips and ideas.
I look forward to creating more new content during the last part of this year.