Basic English Quiz
What are the advantages and disadvantages of living on campus at a college or university?
Listen by pressing the Play button. Then, select the best response for each sentence or question.
Example: (You hear): How many people are in your family?
You see these responses: A. Four people. OR B. They don’t live year.
The best response is A. Four people.
Where do you want to live when you go to college? If you already graduated from school, where did you live during that period of your life?
(Correct choice in underlined.)
- So, where do you live right now? >>> A. I lived with my family. OR B. I live with friends.
- How many roommates do you have? >>> A. I have three. ORB. I had three.
- This is a nice apartment. >>>> A. Thanks. OR B No, thank you.
- How much do you pay in rent a month? >>>> A. It costs $575 a month. OR B. I pay on the first of the month.
- The bus stops right in front of my apartment. >>>> A. Oh, that’s convenient. OR B. Where does it stop?