It is easy to meet and make friends if you understand how to introduce yourself.
Listen to the recording and choose the best response for each question. Then, review the script to this listening activity at the bottom of the page.
Introduce yourself to a partner and find out four things about the people in his or her family.
(Correct choice in underlined.)
- Hi. I’m James. >> A. I’m Brandon. Nice to meet you. B. I’m fine. Thank you.
- So, where are you from? >>> A. I am a student. B. I was born in New York.
- Right now, I work at a restaurant. >> A. Oh, what do you do there exactly? B. Oh, did you like the job?
- How many hours do you work a week? >>> A. I work about 30 hours. B. I work on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Well, I have to go. >>> A. Oh. Let’s go. B. Oh, okay. See you later.