Who does the housework around your apartment or house? What exactly is done every week?
Listen to the recording and choose the best response for each sentence. Then, review the script to this listening activity at the bottom of the page.
What are my chores today?
Please sweep the kitchen floor.
When did you wash the windows last?
Who vacuumed the living room floor.
They kids didn't clean their rooms this morning.
Interview a parent or grandparent. Ask who did the housework years ago at home?
(Correct choice in underlined.)
- What are my chores today? >>> A. You need to clean the living room. OR B. Your bedroom is very nice.
- Please sweep the kitchen floor. >>> A. I think so. OR B. Okay. Got it.
- When did you wash the windows last? >>>> A. I wash them two times a week. OR B. I did that yesterday.
- Who vacuumed the living room floor. >>>> A. Sarah did. ORB. Sarah does.
- They kids didn’t clean their rooms this morning. >>>> A. Why not? OR B. Who helped them?