“ESL Program Meeting”
|intermediate||office schedules||man and woman||01:57|
Imagine that you are a teacher in an English Language Program, and you will have a new group of students arriving next week for an orientation meeting? What things would you need to do to prepare for a new teaching session?
A. Listen to the recording and answer the questions.
You have a friend who wants to study overseas. What type of school curriculum, teachers, facilities, and school activities should he look for in a good language program?
Use the Internet to find two English language programs in a country of your choice. Then, answer these questions:
- What is the name of the program?
- Where is it located?
- What are the features of the program that would attract students?
- What courses are offered in the program?
- Does this program help students prepare for a university program? If so, how?
- How much does the program cost?