More of Randall's Favorite Learning Resources
[Back to Quiz]
Daily Planners and Scheduling
Listen to the sentences again by pressing the Play Audio button and read along with the recording.
[ Other Audio Options: Play RealMedia | Play Window Media ]
- The school begins on March seventh.
- My sister will travel to France on January nineteenth.
- We will take the test on November twenty-second.
- On June eighth, the store will have a big sale.
- Can you send me an email by September thirtieth?
- You need to turn in your homework by May fourteenth.
- What time will your mom come on July second?
- The new students arrived on December twenty-ninth.
- My girlfriend and I went out for the first time on May first.
- I will return to my country on October fifth.
Randall's Sites: Daily ESL | ESL Blog | EZSlang | Train Your Accent | Tips For Students | Hiking In Utah