[Back to Quiz]
|Directions Through Town (1)
Travel and SightseeingBasic Level
Listen to the sentences again by pressing the Play Audio button and read along with the recording.
[ Other Audio Options: Play RealMedia | Play Window Media ]
- The hotel is next to the bank (True).
- The zoo is opposite the police station. (True)
- The library is between the post office and the supermarket. (False)
- The bowling alley is on East Street. (False)
- The bar is on the corner of West Street and South Street. (True)
- City hall is in front of the library. (False)
- The hospital is near the bus station. (True)
- The zoo is behind the post office. (False)
- The bowling alley is behind the bookstore. (True)
- The school is between the bus station and the police station. (False)
Randall's Sites: Daily ESL | ESL Blog | EZSlang | Train Your Accent | Tips For Students | Hiking In Utah