[Back to Quiz]
Campus Apartments and Housing
Listen to the sentences about campus living (apartments and dormitories) by pressing the Play button and read along with the recording.
[ Other Audio Option: Play Window Media ]
(Correct choice in underlined.)
- So, where do you live right now? >>> A. I lived with my family. OR B. I live with friends.
- How many roommates do you have? >>> A. I have three. OR B. I had three.
- This is a nice apartment. >>>> A. Thanks. OR B No, thank you.
- How much do you pay in rent a month? >>>> A. It costs $575 a month. OR B. I pay on the first of the month.
- The bus stops right in front of my apartment. >>>> A. Oh, that's convenient. OR B. Where does it stop?
Randall's Sites: Daily ESL | ESL Blog | EZSlang | Train Your Accent | Tips For Students | Hiking In Utah